My eleven-year-old niece just created her first CD mix.
Here it is:
1. Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey
2. Pain - Three Days Grace
3. Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
4. Skyfall - Adele
5. Sail - AWOLNATION
6. Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
7. Jolene - The Little Willies
8. Shiny Happy People - r.e.m.
9. It's My Life - Bon Jovi
10. Lost Highway - Bon Jovi
11. Keep The Faith - Bon Jovi
12. Blue Lips - Regina Spektor
13. Kids - MGMT
14. Jungle Drum - Emiliana Torrini
Except for the Bon Jovi triad in the middle (what can I say, she has a crush on Jon), this is a pretty eclectic and thankfully Bieber free compilation that I actually enjoy playing while I'm shuttling her around in my car.
- My work, although not done, is well on it's way...